Monday, February 18, 2013

Leaping Leprechauns!

Top 'o the morning to you laddies! ;)

I am SOOO excited to share with you my St. Patrick's Day Product!

There are my most favorite things to do in this pack...things that I look forward to all year!  I can't wait to get started! :)




























Contents:
~Traps to hats project with TWO leprechaun letters to the kids
~GIANT Leprechaun project with short activities on each body part.  Assemble to create a cute leprechaun to display!
~Graph it- two versions with the question: "Do you believe in leprechauns?", and "What is your favorite St. Patrick’s color?"  Kids survey, tally, and create a pictograph.
~Two “leprechaun loot” money sheets
~Addition and subtraction “spin a problem”
~Addition and subtraction fact sheets
~Nouns, verbs, and adjectives sorting activity with recording sheet
~Two St. Patrick’s Day poems
~Lucky and Unlucky creative writing sheet
~Mosaic shamrock coloring
~Happy St. Patrick's Day coloring sheet
~St. Patrick’s Day word scramble
~Two writing papers with prompts
~Leprechaun Beard Craft
~Leprechaun Hat Craft
~Leprechaun Construction Paper Mosaic Craft



The kids are SHOCKED with this one! ;)

Ok, so this turns out ADORABLE!!  They are large and super cute hanging in the hallway or classroom!  Plus tons of activities on each body part!! :)




   



Thanks to my little man for posing for the pics :)


There is SO much more than I have here in pictures!  Please let me know if you have any questions! I just know you will love it all!!
To check it out click {HERE}

I can't WAIT to give a pack away to a lucky follower!!

I will choose someone tomorrow night (Tuesday)- just leave ONE comment/email below!
ps.... my TpT Store is on sale TODAY ONLY!! (20% off!!)  Happy President's Day! :)

Stay tuned for some President and Government Freebies!

24 comments:

  1. Your unit looks great! Very dynamic. I love teaching little rascals about these green rascals too.
    Carrie
    c.deruytter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I love this holiday so much (you can't tell one little bit ;)

      Delete
  2. You unit looks awesome! Lots of fun!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great unit! Lots of fun!

    lyons.cori@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love your little leprechaun model!
    thepolishedteacher@gmail.com
    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! He was not very happy with me :)

      Delete
    2. Ps... you are the winner!!! emailing you now! :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't really done much with St. Pat's before (always blamed it on spring break being right around then) but if I won this packet I could totally see us getting into it more!

    FIngers crossed...

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now you would be all SET!! Hope you win!!

      Delete
  6. Oh how cute! Thanks so much...

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is serious FUN! Wow! You put a lot into this and it looks awesome!
    Jana
    Jprowell11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jana!! It was a lot of work but so fun too!!

      Delete
  8. Wow! Your unit looks like so much fun and it has so many activities and fun things to do!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pack looks great!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blizzard here today! Thinking about March and Spring....love your unit!
    Mandmyoung@chartermi.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay warm!! Hope that means you have a snow day! Those are so fun! :)

      Delete
  11. This is my first year teaching and have NOTHING for St. Pat's day. Would love to win this! wiardmolly@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love, love your luck of the Irish pack!
    Michelle S.
    inlikeflynnm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy back to school (after a long weekend!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a wonderful activity packet!
    Teacher Gone Digital
    teachergonedigital @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your email at 3:35 this moring says the giveaway ends on Tuesday. I didn't get my email until 3:35 in the morning Wednesday. Is there any way to send out the emails with more advance of when your contest ends? I have missed out on several giveaways due to not getting the emails until too late.
    Love your ideas by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am very sorry! Blogger sends out my emails automatically. I am not sure why it takes so long to get to you! 2 days later is a lot of time! I wanted to email you but there is a no-reply back on this message... can you please email me at treb21@comcast.net so we can work on a solution? Thanks!
      Tori

      Delete
  16. Looks great, I would love to win it and use it with my second graders!

    Cindy

    cl14mentor@oh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article.  Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete